Saturday, April 20, 2013

Confronting the issue of deserving

The latest observation is confronting my issues of deserving. I have thoughts about whether I deserve to have money in my life, am I deserving of others to just give me money! Or where ever it may come from really.

Like I mentioned in the last blog I have developed a level of understanding and compassion towards others that are in the public trying to get people give them money, the other day I just emptied my coin purse to a juggler in front of the supermarket, I wanted to offer that understanding through connecting with him with a smile and it was nice to acknowledge his bravery to be standing on the street, performing for money. It does take bravery to expose your offering to be paid money in return, he wasn't the best juggler I have seen, in fact he looked like he was just learning but I suppose he was doing what he thought he should do to get people to give him some money. Anyway I gave because I was inspired by that bravery, not because I felt sorry for him or that he even needed my money.

So the whole issue, for me, is what do I have to offer in exchange for money? I have read many teachings that espouse that when you are in alignment, meaning totally believe you are in a position to receive or have already received, what it is that you desire, it appears effortlessly. I would like to believe this teaching is true, at the same time I may need to demonstrate to myself that I am in alignment with this teaching.

This is the journey for me right now. Am I in alignment with my desires, how do I experience myself to be in alignment with my desires? If I am aligned with $3,000,000, I am told through various teachings, I have to know myself as already acting as if this is true. A person who has this kind of wealth doesn't worry about how the bills are going to be paid, knows there is more than enough to let money go, gives to causes that inspire them, gives to others in need freely, is generous because they have more than enough. Doesn't worry about the future.

Another side to this journey for me as I have already mentioned and probably the most important is my spiritual connection to my existence. Like I said before in a previous post, I have had my share of making bad financial choices, hardships and one thing these situations and life's continuing experiences have taught me is to stop trying to control it all, the old 'let go and let God'. I do believe in a greater power that supports my existence and the existence of the physical world. I believe I am connected to this energy that does create worlds. I also believe if I surrender to this energy that is governed by certain universal laws, I can allow my life to evolve in such a way that I am allowing it to unfold. I am allowing myself to align with the unlimited abundant aspect of the universal love that I am connected to, that gives to itself. I believe the only way I can experience myself as wealthy is to know my own sense of abundance beyond the mere physical demonstration of it. The real purpose for this project, to challenge myself to feel worthy enough to receive the physical abundance of the world I live in, that many experience already.

Yes the process to align with my goal, feeling the fun and challenge of aligning with my goal! The saga continues!

“Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.”
~ Eileen Caddy

Abundance to all!
 Sharne Warren Pay Pal account sharneshaan@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment