Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How it all began


3,000,000 people give $1

To ME. Where it all began. I was walking along the beach today and decided to meditate on Abundance. I just kept asking ‘what does abundance mean?’. I allowed the answers to come, giving, being open to receiving, generous, healthy body, living in a nice area, generous spirit. I saw most of the thoughts that came were not about the things that represent abundance in the world. Anyway just kept this up for a while, then I met a friend on the beach doing some yoga, I stopped, we chatted and interesting that this woman is reasonably wealthy, she has money in the bank, owns her home. She was telling me she is of traveling and said she has the freedom to not be tied to a schedule and was happy to live like that after bringing up four children.

We are around the same age, our children went to the same school, we both have moved on from our marriages, our children have grown up. As I kept walking I was thinking ‘I want her life’ I want the freedom to do what I want when I want. It wasn’t in an envious way, just wow that is great, how wonderful to be able to live like that. Then I started to think what would I need to do that, firstly about $3,000,000, I could buy a home, I could have money in the bank to do the things I would enjoy to do without thinking about how I was going to do that. I buy the occasional lottery ticket, so it’s a possibility but not exactly a sure thing. So then I thought if 3,000,000 people gave me a dollar it’s a possibility and no not a sure thing either but a ‘project’.

So the idea of a project and a challenge to see how open I was to receiving $3,000,000 being given to me. I think that became the most interesting idea, how open am I to having $3,000,000, how open am I to being given that amount of money? How do I feel about what people will think of me for asking for 3,000,000 people to giving me a dollar each? So the only way to find out is to do it.

Now you might want some background about me before you even consider giving me a dollar. I am a 59 years old woman, I have 3 grown children, 31, 27 and 23. I love my children so much it makes me want to cry. I live in Byron Bay, which is a beautiful coastal village in Australia. I am currently renting a small flat at the back of a house for $250 p.w., I work 2 days a week in the local toyshop and I receive a government allowance. I am not well off but I am not destitute. I have a pretty good life, make ends meet, pay my bills on time. I am a good person, I have had my share of hardships in life but it’s not about boring you with those details. I have made stupid mistakes but again no boring details. I am a spiritual person, for me, it is the only way to make sense of the world I live in. I have wonderful friendships that I value immensely, it is one of the joys in my life, my friends and being there for them through the joys and the sorrows.

You might want to know what I would do with the money. Well like I said I would buy a house and probably in Sydney, Australia so my sons could live in it too. I would spend more time visiting my daughter who lives in Los Angeles and I don’t get to see her as much as I would like. I would open my house to my friends whenever they wanted to have a nurturing place to stay, cause with $3,000,000 it would be a very nice tranquil place to be. I would definitely do some yoga retreats, I have just started doing yoga and I love it, I would more than likely want to shout some friends to come too. I would be a better financial support to my children. But seriously I would just like to know, before I move on from this life, what it would be like to have a couple of million dollars to enjoy my life with. Nothing special or profound, oh yes I would enjoy donating or giving gifts to people and causes that inspire me, but really just would love to know what it would feel like to have money. So I am including my PayPal for those who would like to donate a $1. I will be updating the project to keep all my ‘sponsors’ informed as to how it is all going. Because it is a project and now I realise a process, I want to blog this for my own journey and of course it will be your journey as well.

Wishing everyone love and abundance!

Sharne Warren PayPal sharneshaan@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hi love,
    a bit too wordy for me to read it all, or even most of it, but I would like to support you, but now sure how to do that, can you give details to my email. not sure what to do with the pay pal address, loving ya, many blessings, and good luck with yur manifesting !!! Linda F xxx

    ReplyDelete