Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When things get interesting!

Yes things are getting interesting, I feel like I am fine tuning myself at present. This seems to be coming in the form of noticing my patterns or reactions and being, almost, instantly allowing of them.

So I see myself react, or I see my pattern of lack rear it's head and I just allow it to be there. I can see my tendency to want to make someone else wrong but I can't. It's like it becomes an instant mirror. It's all me!!!! Now to say this is easy or simple wouldn't be the truth but it is wonderful, liberating, exciting and yes very interesting!!! It is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. It's like I'm me and the other person at the same time. I can understand where they are coming from, I can empathise with them without diminishing myself at the same time.

And if I don't have clarity of who I need to be or what I need to do I have a strong conscious self that tells me to let it go, it's ok, it will work out; that part tells me I don't need to control the situation, just let it go and before I know it another piece of the puzzle falls into place. Very powerful stuff! It's like I don't need to have a handle on the situation, just the present moment and my conditioned responses to what is before me.

I'm feeling very blessed and excited, I feel like I am fulfilling a mission, my mission or seeing the bigger picture in the moment. It's not like it is all perfect but I'm not losing little pieces of myself, which is what I felt like in the past. Like I was breaking up, loosing focus or something weird but 'today' I felt more whole, like I was including myself and other in the picture. And perhaps from the others perspective it wasn't perfect or comfortable or easy either, I was aware of that too but that's growth and in some ways I could see myself no longer afraid of growing or allowing anyone else to grow in my presence.

Now it may appear like I am not on track with abundance but the whole situation was to do with that subject, in one way or another, because it was confronting my self worth, my issues with money and allowing the 'energy that creates worlds' to take care of it all, doing the dance of being a spiritual in a human form. At the same time there was awareness of what I needed to do form myself to stay connected to this energy.

I'm pretty tired but in a good way, like a job well done that has given me great satisfaction in it's completion.

Abundance to us all!

“People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose. There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance mentality, the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements, recognition, and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to…rather than detracts from…our lives.”
~ Stephen R. Covey

Sharne Warren
Pay Pal Account sharneshaan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment